The KD Lifting Platform
Introducing the KD Lifting Platform – Brought to You by the Supplier Behind Companion Wheelchairs.
Elevate your mobility experience with the latest innovation from the trusted supplier of Companion wheelchairs. The KD Lifting Platform is designed to effortlessly assist you in lifting your mobility device, providing a new level of convenience.
- Reliable Performance: From the same supplier that delivers Companion wheelchairs, the KD Lifting Platform carries the same mark of quality and dependability.
- Effortless Lifting: With a lifting capacity of up to 50kg, this platform effortlessly handles the weight of your mobility product, making transportation a breeze.
- Added Convenience: Designed to support up to 10kg of added weight, the KD Lifting Platform ensures that lifting and loading your scooter becomes a hassle-free task.
- Compact Design: When not in use, the platform folds up compactly, optimizing storage space and allowing you to maintain a clutter-free environment.
- Ergonomic Solution: Bid farewell to bending and straining – the KD Lifting Platform eliminates the need to bend while loading your scooter into the car, promoting comfort and ease.
Upgrade your mobility routine with the KD Lifting Platform – where quality, convenience, and ergonomic design intersect to redefine how you transport your mobility device.
Motor - DC Push rod motor 29V 75Watt
Frame - Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Material - Wear resistant and waterproof tabletop made of Oxford Fabric
Design - Four-linkage support mechanism for anti-tipping role up to 3 degrees.
Wheels - Lockable 2-inch anti-skid rubber wheels in a double row design
Usage - Cannot be used on slopes greater than 3 degrees. This Lifting Platform has only been tested with approved Out and About Healthcare products, including products from the KD Companion and Heartway brands. Please check compatibility prior to purchase.
Load Capacity - Up to 50kg
Length - 75cm
Width - 48cm
Minimum lifting height - 23.5cm
Maximum lifting height - 91cm
Weight - 10kg (excluding battery)
Wheel size - 5cm
Support wheel size - 1.5cm
Lifter type - Scissor lift
Miscellaneous - Includes a safety belt for securing product to platform
Stability - When lifted to the highest position, the maximum use slope is 3°
Australian Standards/ISO Standards (Vital for Safety) - EN/ISO 12100:2010 - Safety of machinery - General principles for design - Risk assessment and risk reduction, EN/ISO 14120:2015 - Safety of Machinery - Guards - General requirements for the design and construction of fixed and moveable guards, EN 60204-1:2018 - Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines Part 1: General requirements, EN 1570-1:2011+A1:2014 - Safety requirements for lifting tables - Part 1: Lifting tables servicing up to two fixed landings.
Applicable Regulations - Machinery Directive: 2006/42/EC
The KD Lifting Platform
Discover The KD Lifting Platform
Key features and benefits:
- Weight capacity of 50kg
- Lightest weight 10kg
- Compact and user-friendly
Your product will be sent from our warehouse boxed and securely wrapped straight to your house via freight. Depending on your product some simple installation/assembly may be required per the provided user manual or our detailed user manual videos!
Please allow an estimate of 3-5 business days for your product to arrive.
We ship our products Australia wide!
Absolutely. Once your product has left our warehouse we will provide you with a tracking number for the carrier it has been booked with.
Amazing stories from people we’ve helped
Out and About Healthcare invites you to join us as we revisit
some of our customers and hear their story.